HR and legal support for UK employers from Lawrite
Lawrite Employer Support Service
The Lawrite Employer Support Service includes the Lawrite Documents package for document templates including contracts of employment and staff handbooks, letters to employees, law guides and manuals:
- Templates for contracts of employment (short and long contracts, senior manager contracts), a contractor's agreement, and director service agreements;
- Templates for a detailed staff handbook for all employees outlining HR policies and procedures including disciplinary and grievances, performance review, redundancy, maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, shared parental leave, adoption leave, equality and equal opportunities, disability discrimination, sickness and absence from work, holidays, use of e-mail and internet at work, data protection (updated for GDPR), vehicles, anti-bribery and corruption, data protection, whistleblowing etc;
- Templates for letters and forms to use when dealing with employees, including those required to fairly operate disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy procedures, performance review procedures, applications for maternity and paternity leave, flexible working, shared parental leave, etc;
- Detailed and helpful guides and manuals covering employment law and HR issues, including an A to Z law guide, a detailed employment law manual, an HR guide and a guide to the document templates;
- Online content for news and updates;
- Templates for a health and safety policy, a health and safety statement, and risk assessment forms, and a health and safety law manual;
- More than 120 document templates and 700 pages of useful guidance (pdf);
- Download package installer for Windows computers. A Mac version is also available - contact Lawrite support after purchase to receive the Mac installer via We Transfer.
Unlimited telephone legal advice from employment lawyers
Lawrite Employer Support Service subscribers get unlimited use of our legal advice line for telephone advice from lawyers about employment law problems. The advice is given by working lawyers, not a call centre. The service is operated on a callback system during business hours within the UK, with a dedicated 0800 telephone number so calls are free from most UK landlines.
Subscriptions from £450 a year
Subscriptions from £450 a year (plus VAT) for a business with 1-10 employees.
HR and legal support for employers
All employers – even if they have less than 10 employees - need HR and legal support for help with common workplace issues including:
- what holidays, work breaks and sick pay their staff are entitled to;
- how to deal with people who don’t turn up to work on time or who take lots of time off sick;
- what they need to put in written contracts of employment, and the legal and HR policies their staff must have access to;
- when they can take disciplinary action or legally dismiss employees;
- what to do when staff are not performing well at their jobs;
- how to respond when staff ask for flexible working hours or other changes to their terms and conditions;
- what their legal obligations are to their staff over maternity leave, paternity leave, shared parental leave, and time off for family emergencies;
- how to act lawfully and fairly when staff raise grievances about their working conditions or make allegations of harassment or discrimination at work;
- what they need to do if they want to make people redundant, or change their job roles, terms and conditions, or pay rates.
Lawrite subscription services for employers
Using Lawrite services, employers can make sure:
- all staff have written contracts of employment, or contractor agreements, or director service agreements;
- they have an employee handbook with all the required HR policies and procedures;
- they have templates for letters to use when dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures, performance review, redundancy and dismissals, and other HR issues;
- they have detailed employment law and health and safety law manuals;
- they have unlimited telephone legal advice from experienced employment lawyers.
Employers who use Lawrite services get the legal and HR support and documents they need to deal with employment law, HR and health and safety law obligations.
Lawrite customers include a wide variety of businesses and organisations including hotels and restaurants, employment agencies, estate agents, schools, care homes and charities.