Employer Support Service from Lawrite
The Lawrite Employer Support Service for UK employers includes the Lawrite Documents package for employment law, HR and health and safety document templates and law guides, together with access to the Lawrite Legal Advice Line for telephone legal advice.
Telephone legal advice from lawyers
Telephone advice is given by working employment lawyers, not a call centre. The service is operated on a callback system during business hours within the UK, with a dedicated 0800 telephone number so calls are free from most UK landlines.
Lawrite Employer Support Service
The Lawrite Employer Support Service gives small business employers and managers the complete employment law, HR and health and safety law toolkit they need for essential document templates and detailed law guides - together with telephone legal advice from employment lawyers:
- Templates for contracts of employment (short and long contracts, senior manager contracts), a contractor's agreement, and director service agreements;
- Templates for a detailed staff handbook for all employees outlining HR policies and procedures including disciplinary and grievances, performance review, redundancy, maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, shared parental leave, adoption leave, equality and equal opportunities, disability discrimination, sickness and absence from work, holidays, use of e-mail and internet at work, data protection (updated for GDPR), vehicles, anti-bribery and corruption, data protection, whistleblowing etc;
- Templates for letters and forms to use when dealing with employees, including those required to fairly operate disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy procedures, performance review procedures, applications for maternity and paternity leave, flexible working, shared parental leave, etc;
- Detailed and helpful guides including an A to Z law guide, a detailed employment law manual, an HR guide and a guide to the document templates;
- Updates to templates and law guides are included in the annual subscription;
- Templates for a health and safety policy, a health and safety statement, and risk assessment forms, and a health and safety law manual;
- More than 120 document templates and 700 pages of useful guidance (pdf).
Telephone legal advice from employment lawyers
Lawrite Employer Support Service subscribers get telephone advice from employment lawyers. The advice is given by working lawyers, not a call centre. The service is operated on a callback system during business hours within the UK, with a dedicated 0800 telephone number so calls are free from most UK landlines.
Subscriptions from £450 a year
Subscriptions from £450 a year (plus VAT) for a business with 1-10 employees.
Buy now at Lawrite Lawshop ››